We are extremely excited to announce that we will be having our first in-person church gathering since March, and we will be doing so in
- We are extremely excited to announce that we will be having our first in-person church gathering since March, and we will be doing so in the form of a community dinner.
- This community dinner will take place out in our brand new parking lot on the Last Sunday of June, June 28thof at 6:30PM.
- We are very excited for this community dinner and we would like to give you an overview of some of the ways we plan to keep this event safe.
- We ask you you Bring your own food
- We will be seating 1 household per table, and each table will be separated by more than 6 feet.
- We will be disinfecting all used items such as tables and chairs both before and after the event
- And we will be asking all who come to wear masks when not eating.
- As well as other steps to keep everyone safe (we will continue to update this page as more guidelines and procedures are put in place.)
- Please feel NO OBLIGATION to come if you feel it is not the best decision for you or your family, and please do not come if you or anyone in your household are feeling ill in any way.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns and stay tuned for more information.
(Sunday) 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM